Purpose & Mission | Directors | NACC Affiliation | Collaboration | Membership | Join GACC | Member Search
As a member of the GACC/NACC, you will not only have access to valuable services designed to improve your practice, you will be part of the growing national community of children's attorneys and other advocates working to improve the lives of children.
The GACC provides the following benefits to its members:
- A calendar of state and national events and training opportunities for child advocates;
- Notice of events and articles of interest through a member list serve;
- An on-line directory of resources and services available for children and families;
- Articles and other publications of interest to child advocates;
- Case law and legislative updates;
- Relevant statutes, court rules and standards of practice;
- A complete trial manual for use in deprivation cases; and
- Model motions and practice forms to assist attorneys in child representation.
GACC members also receive membership in the National Association of Counsel for Children (NACC) - a $90.00 value - at no additional cost. The NACC is a non-profit child advocacy organization with approximately 2,000 members from all 50 states and several foreign countries. See NACC Programs for information about the benefits of NACC membership.
Membership in the GACC is only $75.00 per year. So join now and receive the benefits of GACC and NACC membership for less than half the cost of NACC membership alone. To join, click on the "Join" button above. For more information, contact our office.